Understand and troubleshoot the process of sign-up with Flutin using our SSO that allows you to sign-up and login to all Flutin services.
This documentation will also help you create and edit your profile on Flutin.
Sign-up with Flutin Live
To sign up with Flutin Live, follow the steps below:
- Open your mobile/desktop web browser and visit www.flutin.com/creator
- Click on the Login/Signup button
- You have the option to either sign up using your Facebook account or email account
- To sign up using your Facebook account, simply click on the Continue With Facebook button and your Flutin Live account is ready to use
- To sign up using your email account, fill in your email address and password and tick Accept terms & conditions and your Flutin Live account is ready to use
Edit Flutin Live profile details
A complete profile is an attractive profile. So, once you are done creating an account on Flutin Live, make sure to fill your profile details so you come off as a professional creator to your profile visitors.
- Visit the Profile section.
- Here, you can add or update details that will appear on your Flutin Live profile.
- You can update your Flutin Live profile image, profile name, the category of your content, the tags related to your content, links to your social media profiles, and a description to let the profile visitors know who you are.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom
Remember, the details required therein can be crucial to how the audience perceives you.
Flutin Live account recovery
if you cannot recall your Flutin Live account password, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the login page: www.accounts.flutin.com
- Click on Login with email
- Click on Forget your password? written below the password field
- Now enter your registered email address and click on Send Link To Email
- Open the mail sent to your registered email address and click on Reset Password
- Type in a new password and click Submit
You can now access your Flutin Live account logging in with the new password.